TasteTower.be is a webshop for the game the Taste Tower. Through our website we offer this product and thereby process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. We work together with other organizations or companies. We think it is of great importance that personal data is handled with care. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured by us. We need to stick to the requirements of the privacy legislation. That means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement
- restrict the collection of personal data to only the personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required
- not to pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on behalf of us
- respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correct or delete.
If you wish to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so through the contact details below.
- E-mail: via the contact form on our website
- Post: Darufe bvba, Zilverschoon 10, 2540 HOVE, Belgium
Use of personal data
When using our website, you leave certain information with us. That may be personal data. We process the information below when you place an order with us, you sign up for the newsletter or when you use one of our contact forms.
- company name (not required)
- email address
- phone number
- address data
- order note (not required)
- information that you enter in an open field of a contact form
- technical measurement data of the equipment such as IP address, Operating System and your surfing behavior on our website
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- offer the possibility to order products via our website
- process your order and inform you about its progress
- process any complaints about us or our products
- communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters
- improve our websites
Provision to third parties
We pass on the information you provide to third parties for the delivery of the products ordered by you. For example, we use a third party for the processing of online payments in our online store and we pass on your details to the delivery person to deliver the order to you.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted.
Secure and store
We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly.
We do not store the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data as long as necessary to deliver the service you have requested. With the exception of this, the data that we have to keep longer because the law obliges us to do so.
Third party websites
This statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our website by means of links. We can not guarantee that these websites handle your personal data in a reliable or secure way. Always read the privacy statement of this website before using the relevant website, for more information about how they handle your data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
Access and change your data
You can also contact us to change your details in the following ways:
- Email: via the contact form on our website (link)
- Post: Darufe bvba, Zilverschoon 10, 2540 HOVE, Belgium
To prevent misuse, we ask you to identify yourself adequately by a written request for inspection, by sending a copy of a valid proof of identity. Do not forget to protect your personal number and your passport photo on the copy. For example, use the ‘CopyID’ app for this.
Authority Personal Data
Of course we would be happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Should we nevertheless not be able to work it out together, then you also have the right under the privacy legislation to file a complaint with the privacy guard, the Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Data Protection Authority for this (link).
We use functional cookies on this website for your convenience in our webshop and for analyzing the surfing behavior of our visitors. We do not use the so-called ‘tracking’ variant that are following your behavior from website to website (intended for showing advertisements). Because we do not use a tracking variant, you will find no warning when you visit our website for the first time.
Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. We have requested Google to mask your IP address and we have entered into a processor agreement with Google.